LTC Summer Sale
All LTC classes will be on sale for $75 through August 2022.View LTC Classes
- Featured Rentals
- Join the Line
4th of July Hours
Friday 7/1 9am-9pm
Saturday 7/2 9am-9pm
Sunday 7/3 9am-9pm
Monday 7/4 10am-6pm
- CMMG MK9 (Full Auto) 9MM FULL AUTO
- SHOOT SMART MP5K 9MM FULL AUTO
- SHOOT SMART M-16 .223 REM FULL AUTO
- SHOOT SMART AK-47 7.62 x 39MM FULL AUTO
- Glock 43 9MM Pistol
- Glock 43X 9MM Pistol
- Sig Sauer P365 9MM Pistol
- Sig Sauer M17 9MM Pistol
- Sig Sauer XL P365 9 MM Pistol
- Springfield Armory Hellcat 9 MM Pistol
- Springfield Armory Hellcat Pro 9MM Pistol
- Kimber R7 Mako 9MM Pistol
- Smith & Wesson M&P 12 12 GA. Shotgun
View each locations firearm rentals below.View Rentals
First time at the range?
Learn what to expect in this video.
We don’t believe in limiting your time on the range. That’s why we never charge by the hour or have time limits on our lanes. So you never feel rushed at Shoot Smart.
Rental ear protection is now available at all locations for $7.99. Eye pro FREE with ear pro rental.
Hours & Rates
Open to the public seven days a week.
|Unlimited Range Time|
|Traditional Lane: Per Person|
|Private Suite: Primary Person|
Additional Shooters 1/2 Price when sharing a suite
|Eye & Ear Pro Rental|
|Unlimited Firearm Rental|
|Firearms Transfer Fee|
|Member Transfer Fee|
New To Shooting?
You're in the right place! No gun experience? It’s no problem at Shoot Smart.
Never fired a gun? Never handled any type of firearm, period? Shoot Smart is ready to help you every step of the way.
Our experts will take it slow and explain it all step-by-step. The goal is to first make you comfortable, and then make you confident. Even if you don’t yet own a gun, we can get you started learning and appreciating all the sport has to offer.
You’ll like us, too. Shoot Smart is the type of range any seasoned firearm owner appreciates. We respect both your experience and your privacy, offering you a comfortable and accommodating facility to practice and polish your skills.
You value the ability to practice advanced shooting skills including full-auto and rapid-fire, practice these skills and more in the Private Suites. What’s more, you’ll never feel pressured at Shoot Smart. We will never try to up-sell you on any product or service. At Shoot Smart, your time is your own, to spend it as you like – privately and free of distractions.
A SHOOT SMART EXCLUSIVE: PRIVATE SUITES
Beginner and experienced shooters alike will love the privacy and exclusivity. No matter your experience or skill level, a Shoot Smart Private Suite is a great way to get the most focused time and enjoyment from your range experience.
Maybe you’re a beginner, nervous around others as you learn about firearms. Or, perhaps you’re an experienced shooter, just looking for privacy and a place to practice freely. Regardless, you are sure to appreciate the exclusive Shoot Smart Private Suites. The suites are designed to put you at ease, have fun, and feel safe. Newcomers can rest assured they’ll be able to practice and learn in privacy.
And more advanced visitors can practice and hone their skills with their choice of firearms, whether handguns, rifles, and shotguns. They’re free to shoot fast, work on advanced skills, bring family and friends, or just be left alone to practice.VISIT TODAY
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.
Get comfortable with your first firearm or find your next one with a firearm rental at Shoot Smart. Personal comfort and fit are very important when considering your first or next gun. Our Firearm Rental service provides you the convenience of trying before you purchase. For one flat fee, you can relax, take your time, and try out any number of different firearms to help choose the one that’s right for you. Plus, there is no limit on time or gun exchanges.
Unlimited Firearm Rentals: $14.99
Includes shotguns, rifles, pistols, or revolvers.View Rentals
Universal Firearm Safety Rules
1. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2. Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
3. Always keep the firearm unloaded until ready to use.
4. Know your target and what is beyond.
5. Make sure the firearm is safe to operate.
6. Know how to use the firearm safely.
7. Use only the correct ammo for your firearm.
8. Wear ear and eye protection as appropriate.
9. Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
Shoot Smart Range Rules:
1. Unload firearms before entering the facility. If the firearm is not in a case or holstered, the action
must be locked open.
2. No more than two shooters are allowed on a lane.
3. Load firearms in the shooting booth ONLY. Do not load firearms in the ready area.
4. Open one door at a time when entering or leaving the range.
5. Do not take any loaded or jammed firearms out of the shooting booth. Put the firearm down on
the table in the shooting booth with the muzzle pointed to the backstop, and notify a range
safety officer to assist you.
6. Allow at least two seconds between shots (except in a private suite).
7. Do not exchange firearms with anyone in another lane. Switch shooters, not firearms.
8. Do not draw from a holster (except in a private suite).
9. No steel jacket or steel core ammunition.
10. No food, drinks, or smoking on the range.
11. Use only factory new ammunition in rental firearms.
12. Do not throw any ammunition or empty shells into the trash containers.
13. Only cartridges from the approved cartridge list are allowed. No black powder. We permit full-metal jacket (copper or brass), soft points, hollow points, #4 buckshot or larger (#3, #2, #1, #0, #00, #000) and slugs in all calibers (including .410 gauge). No steel-jacketed projectiles, no tracers, no painted tips.
14. Cease fire: on this command, stop firing, unload, open the action, lay the firearm down, and
step back from the firing line.
15. No one under age 18 without direct supervision of a parent or responsible adult in the same lane.
Range safety officers will bar anyone handling a firearm in an unsafe manner or anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Personal Safety Brief
Schedule your Personal Safety Brief Today!
We know your first visit to the range can be intimidating, especially if you are new to firearms. To ease your fears and make your first visit more enjoyable, we are now offering Personal Safety Briefings. In this 30-minute session, our friendly and patient instructors will guide you through basic firearm safety and range etiquette. Leave your personal briefing and head to the range feeling confident in your ability to handle firearms like a seasoned pro.
Conquering your fears on the range is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Schedule a Personal Safety Briefing online
- Learn the basics with your personal coach
- Hit the range with fresh confidence and have a blast!
Not ready to schedule? Contact a Shoot Smart Coach for more information.
Andrew Bailey email@example.com
We want to share our love of shooting with anyone who has an interest in learning. And we want every Shoot Smart customer to experience maximum enjoyment and satisfaction from their gun ownership. That’s why we recommend considering one of our many Firearm Training Classes.
Whether you’re a novice just starting out, or an accomplished shooter with years of experience, you’ll find a class that will sharpen your skills and improves your abilities. Our certified instructors will provide you invaluable insights and knowledge, to maximize your time and fun with every session.
Why get an LTC?
You may be asking yourself: “If I am a law-abiding person and I can now carry a handgun without a license, should I get my Texas LTC?” The resounding answer is YES. There are many circumstances where acquiring and renewing your LTC are beneficial, and in some instances, necessary.
- Texas Law Gives LTC Holders More Rights. Even with Constitutional Carry, there remain several advantages under state law for individuals carrying LTCs; including reciprocity, being able to carry into some otherwise prohibited locations, and expedited firearm purchases.
- Reciprocity: Texas LTC Out-of-State Recognition Of primary importance to many people is carrying a handgun for self-defense while traveling to other states. Most states will honor a Texas LTC, and several states have permitless carry. However, if you want to lawfully carry your handgun in the following states, you will be required to have an LTC: Alabama, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Federal Gun-Free School Zones Generally, the Federal Gun-Free School Zone Act prohibits carrying a firearm within 1000 feet of a public, parochial, or private elementary, middle, or high school. There are several exceptions to this law; primarily among them is this prohibition does not criminalize the carrying of a firearm by a person who holds a handgun permit or license from the state where the school is located. This means a person who carries an accessible handgun in their vehicle while picking up or dropping off their child without a Texas LTC violates federal law; whereas a Texas LTC holder does not. 18 U.S.C. 922(q).
- Fast Lane for Firearm Purchases (Avoid Background Check Delay) Generally, every person who purchases a firearm from a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (“FFL”), is subject to a background check through the National Instant Criminal Check System (“NICS”). This can lead to delays and erroneous denials due to mistaken identity. However, no NICS background check may be required if the transferee is legally exempt for reasons such as possessing a state-issued firearms license like a Texas LTC.
- School District Employees Who Have an LTC Are Protected If you are an employee of a school district and have been issued a Texas LTC, Texas law protects your right to keep a firearm and ammunition concealed in your locked motor vehicle while it is parked in a school parking lot. In fact, Texas law prevents the school district from imposing any duties, restrictions, or reporting requirements on where or how your firearms and ammunition are stored. However, these protections are not given to employees who do not possess a valid handgun license.
- LTC Holders Are Entitled to More Notice at Some Prohibited Locations Hospitals, nursing facilities, and amusement parks continue to be statutorily prohibited places for a person carrying a handgun under the authority of Texas Constitutional Carry. However, to enforce this prohibition against license holders, effective Tex. Penal Code Secs. 30.06 and/or 30.07 notice is required. See Tex. Penal Code Sec. 46.15(p) effective September 1st, 2021. Also, open meetings of governmental entities are no longer prohibited to license holders carrying a handgun under the authority of their LTC.
- The statutory prohibition against carrying a handgun into a bar does not apply to a license holder unless the bar has posted its 51% sign in accordance with the law. See Tex. Penal Code Sec. 46.15(p) effective September 1st, 2021.
Aside from the above reasons. The Texas LTC class teaches students the basics of legally carrying in public, like what locations are prohibited, force vs deadly force, when force or deadly force is justified, and much much more. Even if you don't ultimately decide to get an LTC, the information provided in the class is extremely beneficial and could keep you out of a sticky situation.
Learning to use a firearm with a group of strangers can be intimidating. Or maybe you’d rather train at a faster pace. Book a one-on-one lesson with a Shoot Smart certified coach or instructor for a customized learning experience.
License to Carry
The Licence to Carry process can be confusing and stressful. Let our state-certified instructors guide you through the process. Over 10,000 students chose Shoot Smart for their License. Let us guide you too.
True Confidence With Your Firearm Begins With Training. Shoot Smart offers training for all skill levels.
You shouldn't have to take out a loan and a week off work to learn new skills. Training packages save you money on classes and can be booked to fit your busy schedule.
It's as easy as Buy Now, Book Later, Get Trained.
Training Gift Cards
Give the gift of training
Looking for a truly unique gift for a family member or friend? Why not give the gift of training? A digital training gift card is always the right color and size and can be delivered right to their email inbox on time.
* Digital training gift cards valid on Shoot Smart training classes only. Not valid on any other services or merchandise.
View some of our recent Gunsmith projects.VIEW
With today’s wide variety of firearms, their mechanical operation and maintenance can be intimidating and confusing for many, especially first-time gun owners. That’s why our Shoot Smart Gunsmiths are so beneficial to our customers. Each of our certified gunsmiths is trained to offer the best personal service to keep your firearm functioning at its best level of performance and reliability.
Our gunsmiths are there to clean your gun, repair it, or modify it to better suit your personal needs. And they’re outfitted with the skills to do the job right the first time.
10 am to 7 pm Monday - Saturday
Grand Prairie Gunsmith:
10 am to 7 pm Tuesday - Saturday
10 am to 7 pm Friday
Meet the smiths
Alex Van Sickle
Gunsmith Manager, Alliance
Alex Van Sickle graduated from the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School in 2015. Ever since he was a kid, he always had a passion for firearms and learning about them. He joined the Shoot Smart team in August 2015.
While gunsmithing may be his passion in life, he also enjoys hunting, 3-position small-bore, trap, camping, snowmobiling, and steam engines.
Lever-actions and pistols are his personal favorites to work on, but he will gladly build a rifle to fit any person. Alex is from the Buffalo, New York, area. He works in the gun shop at the Shoot Smart Alliance and Benbrook.
Contact Alex directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gunsmith, Grand Prairie
James started working with metal and machine tools at a young age doing Custom Fabrication and coppersmithing work in high school and working professionally as both a welder and a machinist.
He started working with Firearms when he joined the army in 2006, where he trained as a small arms artillery repairman at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. After being honorably discharged, he continued work as a machinist, fabricator, and armorer until he attended Yavapai College's advanced Gunsmithing program. Before joining the Shoot Smart team, he worked as a gunsmith at silhouette Precision Sports and Scheels.
Firearms are more than a way to make a living; they are a passion for James. He loves learning everything he can but not just about the mechanical function of each firearm and its design quirks, development, and history. He also enjoys long-distance bench rest shooting, hiking, and playing guitar.
While building custom 1911 pistols and precision bolt-action rifles is James' passion, he's perfectly comfortable with just about every firearm. He will never back down from a challenge, especially if another gunsmith says it can't be done.
Contact James directly at email@example.com.
Gunsmith Services, Reasonably Priced
- Standard Rate: $80/hr.
- Machine Rate: $100/hr.
- Minimum Job Charge: $20/15 min
Clean & Oil
- Express Cleaning (handguns only): $20*
- Handgun (full break-down): $55
- Long Gun (full break-down): $75
- Cleaning Plan: $75
*While you wait service.
- Rifle Sight-In (Indoor 15 yds): $45
- Single Rifle Sight-In Outdoor (100yds): $100
- Additional Outdoor Sight-In: $50 per additional rifle
- Scope Mount & Bore Sight: $45*
- Handgun Sight Install: $35*
- Handgun Sight Install - Custom Fit: $45*
- Install Stake on Sight Set: $50*
- Shotgun Bead Install: $35 plus bead*
- Drill & Tap (for sights/scope base): $35/hole*
- Verify Sight Alignment: $25 ammo included*
*While you wait service.
Ammo and modifications not included with sight-in.
- Bed Stock without Pillars: $150
- Bed Stock with Pillars: $175 plus pillars
- Recoil Pad Job: $90**
- Sling Stud Installations (studs not included): $40
- Free Float Barrel Channel: $40
- Stock Refinishing: $80/hr.
**Includes cutting down stock if needed, but does not include a pad.
- Cerakote Base Price (pistols, one color): As low as $100
- Cerakote Base Price (rifles, one color): as low as $200
- Cerakote Additional Colors: $50/each
- Cerakote Base Price (patterns): Request a quote
- Bluing (pistols, matte finish): As low as $200
- Bluing (pistols, polished finish): As low as $300
- Revolver Action Job: $100**
- Bob Hammer Job: $50
- Trigger Job: $80/hr **
- Polish Barrel and Feed Ramp: $40
- Install Drop-in Trigger Kit: $45 (kit not included)
- Install Gunsmith Fit Trigger Kit: As low as $80/hour (kit not included)
- M&P Trigger Job: $90
- Glock Ghost Trigger Job (Excludes 42/43): $90
- Dovetail Slide: As low as $100
- Mill Slide for Red Dot Sight: $150
- W/Slide Refinish: $250
- Custom Slide Milling: $100/hr.
- Undercut Trigger Guard: $55
- Polymer Frame Modifications: As low as $30
- Polymer Frame Stippling: $80/hr.
**parts not included
- Check Head-space: $35*
- Chamber Cast: $40
- Barrel Lapping: $80/hr.
- Cut & Crown: $100
- Chamfer Crown: $30*
- Thread Barrel for Muzzle Device: $120
- Thread Barrel for Timed Muzzle Device: $140
- Thread Barrel for Muzzle Device (metric/left-handed threads): $155
- Shrewd Muzzle Break Install: $230**
- Install Muzzle Device w/Crush Washer: $20*
- Install Muzzle Device w/Timing Shims: $30*
- Trigger Work: $80/hr.
- Trigger Installation: $40
- AR-15, Assemble Upper: $80
- AR-15, Assemble Lower: $80
- AR-15, Install Handguard: $50*
- Ruger 10/22 Auto Bolt Release: $35
- Blueprint Remington 700 Receiver: $80
- Remington 700 Install over-sized bolt knob: $100
- Barrel Blank Install: $375
- Install Short Chambered Barrel: $265
- Pin & Weld: $75
*While you wait service.
**includes CM or SS Shrewd break.
- Lengthen Forcing Cone: $80
- Open Choke (for fixed choke barrels): $80
- Choke Installation (one barrel w/o chokes): $160
- Cut & Crown: $80
FIREARM INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATION
Regular firearm inspections and certifications can be a headache for any business or organization to manage, especially for insurance purposes. Let our skilled team of certified Gunsmiths take care of everything with our firearm inspection and certification services.
- Safety Inspection
- Function Check
Add-on Services Offered:
- Test Firing
Firearm inspection and certification services can be completed on-site at your location or in our full-service Gunsmith shop and range. Contact us today for a quote.Contact Us
Cleaning Plan - Let us do your dirty work
Your firearm needs frequent cleaning to keep it in top condition. Our Firearm Cleaning Plan takes the hassle and worry out of it. This plan includes one cleaning a month to keep your firearms in top condition. Easy drop off and pick up for your convenience.Learn More
I love this place. Finally took my conceal license, Cassie made it interesting and fun. Thanks to all at Shoot Smart for being so friendly, knowledgeable and fun!Jan Niece
Shoot Smart is definitely the best gun range I've been to in the Dallas area...They even have an electronic queue system so you can get in line while dealing with the traffic on Highway 360!Eric Men
Firearms and Ammo
We still have firearms and major ammo calibers in stock at all locations. Check our in-store inventory now!View Inventory
Prefer shopping from your couch? No problem, check out our huge online inventory now.
* Online orders are not available for same-day pickup. We will call when your order has been delivered, processed, and is ready for pickup.Shop Online
Regardless of your experience level, you’ll feel at home here.
We hold the door open wide for anyone interested in learning about or practicing firearms skills, gun safety, target shooting, concealed carry, or personal protection. Open to the public, Shoot Smart is your range. All are welcome – women, men, even entire families – regardless of race, religion or creed. You will leave feeling comfortable and at home at Shoot Smart.
All are welcome
at Shoot Smart.
Whether you are a highly experienced pistol or long gun aficionado, or a first timer who’s a total beginner at everything, you’ll quickly discover Shoot Smart is the place for you. You’ll appreciate our low pressure, easy-going style. Not to mention our full complement of amenities and services. It’s not just a visit to the range, it’s a range experience.
Shoot Smart is a full-service gun range. Firearm sales and rentals, the best shooting accessories, membership plans, private shooting lanes, and even an on-site gunsmith, all available for your convenience. Our friendly staff are highly trained, to help you with your needs without any fear or intimidation.
Do I need prior experience to shoot on the range?
No prior experience is needed! We specialize in new or novice shooters and can provide you with everything you need to get started; if you feel a bit nervous about your first visit, we recommend scheduling a Personal Safety Brief.
How much is a lane rental?
View our current rental rates here.
What are your time limits?
Unlike most other ranges, we don't have time limits on our lanes and never charge by the hour.
Can I reserve a lane?
Since we don't have time limits, we don't offer reservations. All lane rentals are first-come, first-serve. However, you can join our queue from home here.
How many customers can be on one lane?
Up to 2 customers are welcome in our traditional lanes, and up to 4 are welcome in our suites. Please note that these restrictions may vary at the discretion of the store manager.
Can I shoot a rifle at the range?
Rifle caliber firearms are welcome in our Private Suites. You may fire pistol calibers, such as .22, 9 mm, and .45 on any lane.
What calibers can I shoot?
All handgun calibers, shotgun rounds #4 buckshot or larger, and most rifle calibers (.223, 5.56, .243, 30-30, .300, .270, .308, .30-06, .300, .45-70).
Can I shoot a shotgun at Shoot Smart?
Yes, in our private suites. We ask that you use #4 buckshot or larger (#3, #2, #1, #0, #00, #000) and slugs.
How long are the lanes at Shoot Smart?
All lanes are 15 yards.
What is the minimum age for children to shoot on the range?
Children 8 and up are welcome to share a lane with an adult 21 or older. All children 8 to 18 must be supervised in the lane by an adult who is NOT shooting.
Can I shoot full auto?
Yes, in the private suites. We also offer Full Auto rentals. View Full Auto rental rates here.
How many lanes does Shoot Smart have?
Alliance has 10 lanes, and 5 suites, Grand Prairie has 7 lanes and 4 suites, Benbrook has 7 lanes and 6 suites.
Do you have eye and ear protection?
Yes. Hearing protection is available to rent at each location for $7.99. Eye protection is FREE with a hearing protection rental.
What are the differences between traditional lanes and suites?
Learn more about our unique lanes here.
Do you offer discounts?
We offer 25% off lane rentals for the following groups, Active Military, Veterans, LEO, First Responders, 65+, Texas Law Shield, and NRA members. Proof of belonging to any of the above groups is required to claim the discount: limit, one discount per person.
How much do you charge for ammunition?
Our ammunition prices vary by caliber and brand, but we offer competitive and convenient prices on ammo to save you a trip to the big box store! Call or email for specific information.
What kind of ammo is allowed?
We permit full-metal jacket (copper or brass), soft points, hollow points, #4 buckshot or larger (#3, #2, #1, #0, #00, #000) and slugs in all calibers (including .410 gauge). No steel-jacketed projectiles, no tracers, no painted tips. We check ammo. To find out if your projectile is steel-jacketed, hold a magnet to the tip of the projectile. If it sticks, you have a prohibited material that we cannot accommodate.
What's the minimum age to rent firearms?
Customers must be older than 18 years to rent a lane or rifle and must be 21 or older to rent a handgun. Customers who appear younger than 35 may be required to show proof of age with a valid ID or DL.
Do you have the rental gun I want?
Very likely! We maintain rental fleets that vary between 80 – 100+ firearms. Our fleets contain the most popular firearms on the market, along with many fun guns and sometimes rare finds. If you are looking for a particular model, please contact us with the models you prefer.
Do you offer lessons?
Yes, we offer classroom instruction and private lessons, taught by our certified instructors. In fact, we teach thousands of students every year! You can learn more about our instructors here.
Do you offer carry classes?
Yes, we do. The Texas License to Carry class is offered throughout each month. You can see the schedule here.
I took the LTC class, what are my next steps?
View your LTC next steps here.
What's the minimum age to take training?
Students 8-21 are welcome to take private lessons or our New Shooter class with an adult 21 or older participating. Students 18 and up are welcome to take private lessons and classes if they provide their own firearms and ammo.
Do you have a gunsmith?
Yes, we employ a master gunsmith to handle the needs of our customers, as well as an assistant gunsmith at each store. Learn more about our gunsmith services here.
What services do the Gunsmiths offer?
We have a full-service gunsmith shop, offering machine work, cleanings, sight work, firearm finishes, handgun work, rifle work, shotgun work, and stock work. View our full list of services and pricing here.
I need work done, how much does your Gunsmith charge?
We would be more than happy to work on your firearm if you bring it by the shop. It's almost impossible to diagnose issues or provide a quote over the phone.
Can your gunsmiths do custom work?
Yes, we can! We are capable of custom rifle and handgun builds, milling, stippling, TIG welding, Cerakote finishes, and much more.
Where is Shoot Smart located?
We have three locations: Fort Worth/Alliance, Benbrook, and Grand Prairie. View our addresses and phone numbers here.
Are you hiring?
We're always looking for people who share our passion for awesome customer service. View our available positions online here.
Do you offer archery at any of your locations?
We don't offer archery but do allow handguns, rifles, and shotguns to be fired in our facilities.
In-Store Refund and Exchange Policy
Shoot Smart will issue refunds or exchanges for most unopened items in new condition and returned within 90 days with a receipt or valid customer profile. Firearm, ammunition, and gift card sales are final, and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Cash returns are available, as cash or store gift card, if the customer has a valid receipt or a current customer profile, including relevant transaction history, and the original purchase was a cash transaction. Valid cash returns exceeding $100 will be processed by check, mailed to the customer within 10 - 15 business days. Shoot Smart is not responsible for lost or stolen checks. Check transactions will be treated as cash. All other returns will be refunded using the same method as original payment.
Web Store Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. Items (excluding the list below) may be returned or exchanged unopened in the original box for store credit, or a refund. Refunds will be less a 25% restocking fee and issued based on your original method of payment. Products must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 25% restocking fee (totaling 40%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Online orders that are refused at the time of transfer or are canceled after the order has been processed are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- Firearms, once transferred to buyer.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics, and night vision equipment.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
Do you sell guns?
Yes. We sell popular models of handguns and rifles. Check out our web store, too!
Can I transfer a gun that I buy online to Shoot Smart?
Yes. Members pay as low as $10 per item transferred, and non-member transfers are $55 per item transferred. Please complete our transfer form online here before sending us the item.
Firearm Transfer Policy
View our full Firearm Transfer Policy here.
Locations & Hours
Mon - Thu: 10AM - 9PMFriday-Sunday
Fri - Sun: 9AM - 9PM