SITUATIONAL AWARENESS AND
Are there areas of your daily life where you could tighten up your safety? Are you concerned about being targeted as a victim? Do you want to learn how to defend yourself and escape an attacker? In this class we will learn how to live a defensive lifestyle with good situational awareness, turn a gut reaction into an effective reaction, and successfully defend yourself.
You will learn to...
- Increase your situational awareness through analysis of daily routine
- Learn how victims are selected
- Adjust your safety plan to become a hard target
- Learn and practice hands-on defensive techniques
Please note: this class does not involve use of a handgun. We will not be shooting during this course. This course focusses on unarmed self-defense and students will learn to use their personal weapons (hands, feet, elbows, knees, etc.) to defend themselves.
No handguns in this class
- Athletic clothing and closed shoes
- Handbag, purse, or backpack you carry on a regular basis
- **If you do have an LTC, you can bring the concealed holster you wear on a regular basis – NO HANDGUNS